Nikon sets another benchmark with the launch of the 7x50CF WP GLOBAL COMPASS binoculars (01.10.2015)
Nikon is delighted to announce the next generation of professional Nikon marine optics: the highly competitive 7x50CF WP GLOBAL COMPASS binoculars.
Enhancing the legendary current compass binocular combination with cutting-edge precision technology, the new 7x50CF WP GLOBAL COMPASS binoculars feature a globally balanced compass, enabling you to confirm directions accurately regardless of where you are, both in the Northern and Southern Hemispheres.
All technical features, including waterproof and rugged porro prism construction, high viewing comfort and state of the art optical system, provide the same legendary quality standard as the existing model, Nikon's 7x50CF WP Compass binoculars.
As with its well-respected predecessor, the 7x50CF WP GLOBAL COMPASS binoculars excel with a bright view thanks to its multilayer-coated lenses, a 50mm objective diameter and a wide field of view.
True worldwide performance doesn't have to cost the world; these exceptional and highly professional marine optics have an attractive price to performance ratio. Plus, a practical and useful floating strap that prevents the 7x50CF WP GLOBAL COMPASS binoculars from sinking is included free of charge.
The globally balanced compass benefits from being an original Suunto design. Suunto was founded in 1936 when Finnish orienteer and engineer Tuomas Vohlonen invented the mass production method for the liquid-filled compass. Since then, Suunto has been at the forefront of design and innovation for sports watches, dive computers and sports instruments used by adventurers all over the globe.
• 7x magnification marine standard, with a wide, stable image for tracking other boats, buoys and bridge numbers even in rough water
• Built-in global compass with illuminator and scale to measure dimensions or distances if you know one of the values
• Wide field of view
• Quick, easy-to-use central focusing system
• Waterproof (up to 1m/3.3 ft. for 5 minutes) and fog-free with O-ring seals and nitrogen gas
• Long eye relief design ensures a clear field of view, even for eyeglass wearers
• Multilayer-coated lenses for a bright image
• Rubber armouring for shock resistance and a firm, comfortable grip
• Free floating strap included
• Tripod compatible using optional tripod adaptor, TRA-2 or TRA-3